Viral Warts Surgical Removal (Non-Genital)
Viral warts are small growths on the skin which are caused by HPV (Human Papillomavirus).
There are many types of HPV and they are very common as they are contagious. In most cases they are harmless, however, if genital warts are found, contact your doctor for advice.
At The Yorkshire Skin Hospital, Dr Wright offers non-genital viral wart removal. As you can see in the images above, they are commonly found on the face and neck.
Surgical removal of viral warts at The Yorkshire Skin Hospital as part of The Lawrence Clinic:
- Book a FREE initial consultation with Dr Colin Wright who will do a thorough examination of the wart(s).
- Dr Wright will explain the surgical process, costs and risks associated with the procedure and whether surgical removal would be advisable specific to each individuals needs.
- If surgical removal is decided and agreed upon by both the patient and Dr Wright, our friendly reception team will help you to organise a date for your surgery.
- Surgery will be conducted by Dr Wright with the appropriate method chosen under local anaesthetic.
- You will be invited back if any sutures need to be removed.
Take a look at our brand new website – http://www.yorkshireskinhospital.co.uk