Aromatherapy massage offers diverse physical and psychological benefits, depending on the essential oil or oil combination and method of application used. Aromatherapy massage can benefit those with a variety of conditions: muscular aches and pains, circulation problems, stress, digestive problems, menstrual problems and depression.
Aromatherapy massage is a deeply relaxing treatment and gift vouchers are available on request for this kind of treatment, what can be better than giving your loved one a gift of relaxation and release of stress and tension. Aromatherapy is a unwinding treatment, using essential oils which are massaged into the skin. At the end of the treatment the massage is finished with Pindas that consists of a blend of spices, nutmeg and cinnamon, which are dipped in the oils of your choice.
The belief is that aromatherapy massage can:
- boost wellbeing
- relieve stress
- help to refresh your body
- have an anti-inflammatory effect which may help with arthritis and muscular pain
- help to fight off infection
- help with sleeping problems and lessen anxiety
- change your heart or breathing rate or make you feel calm or excited”
If you are struggling with stress, our holistic therapist can help you today! Get in touch.