Elongated Earlobe Repair at The Yorkshire Skin Hospital as part of The Lawrence Clinic
- For split/elongated earlobe repair Dr Wright offers a FREE consultation
- Following your consultation if both yourself and Dr Wright agree that surgical repair would be the appropriate course of action then you will be invited to make an appointment for your surgery.
- Elongated earlobe repair takes between 30-45 minutes and will be performed under local anaesthetic and you will be discharged the same day.
- The procedure for elongated earlobe repair involves surgical removal of loose skin followed by neat and tidy stitching together of the skin which is left to create the desired shape where you will be left with a small, clean scar.
- If any sutures need to be removed, you will be invited back to the clinic for a follow-up appointment which our reception team will help you with.
Dr Colin Wright offers a FREE consultation for elongated and split earlobe surgical repair.
Take a look at our new website for skin surgery procedures with Dr Wright – http://www.yorkshireskinhospital.co.uk
An example of split earlobe repair before and after surgery at The Yorkshire Skin Hospital. Stitches will be removed after a certain number of weeks advised by Dr Wright but usually in the range of 4-6 weeks.
Why choose the Yorkshire Skin Hospital for your treatment?
The Yorkshire Skin Hospital is based within The Lawrence Clinic, Pudsey, Leeds. Opened in 2003, The Lawrence Clinic is an independent multidisciplinary Medical, Musculoskeletal and Consultant / GP led Outpatient Surgical unit registered with the Care Quality Commission.
With now over 31,000 registered patients we specialise in the management of both acute and chronic skin conditions.
Our philosophy of care and management is to provide our patients with access to rapid and accurate diagnoses so that immediate treatment can be provided in a modern, relaxed and safe medical and surgical environment.
For those patients that require a surgical solution, our facility boasts a Consultant and GP led onsite Operating theatre suite and diagnostics unit dedicated to the field of Skin Surgery to provide surgical skin procedures for a wide variety of conditions.
If you have any questions about earlobe surgery then please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team.